GIC Assistant Manager Job 2023-24

General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC of India) has given a notification for the recruitment of Officer in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale I) Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.


General Insurance Corporation of India

Officer Scale I  Total Vacancy 85

Application Fee

Processing & Exam Fee: Rs. 1000/- (plus GST @ 18%)
For SC/ ST/ PH, Female Candidates & the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies: Nil
Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.

Important Dates

Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-12-2023
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-01-2024
Tentative Date of Online Exam: February 2024. The Final Date of Exam will be declared on the website.
Downloading of call Letters: Around 10 days prior to the date of exam
Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: Dates will be intimated to the eligible candidates

Age Limit (as on 01-10-2023)

Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Candidate should have been born not earlier than 02.10.1993 and not later than 01.10.2002 both days inclusive.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Vacancy Details
Officer Scale I
S.No Stream Name Total Qualification
1. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Hindi 01 PG (English/ Hindi)
2. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – General 16 Any Degree
3. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Statistics 06 Degree (Statistics)
4. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Economics 02 Degree (Economics/Econometrics)
5. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Legal 07 Degree (Law)
6. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – HR 06 Any Degree
7. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Engineering 11 B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Aeronautical/ Marine/ Petrochemical/ Mettalurgy/ Meteorologist/ Remote Sensing/ Geo-Informatics/ Geographic Information)
8. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – IT 09 Degree (Relevant Discipline), MCA
9. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Actuary 04 Degree (Maths/ Statistics)
10. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Insurance 17 Any Degree
11. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Medical (MBBS) 02 MBBS degree
12. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Hydrologist 01 B. Sc (Hydrology)
13. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Geophysicist 01 B. Sc (Geo Physics or Applied Geo Physics)
14. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Agriculture Science 01 B. Sc (Agriculture Science)
15. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Nautical Science 01 Degree (Nautical Science) 

No comments:

Post a Comment